Saturday, March 24, 2007

A realization..

I was browsing on our group blog (GE117), hoping to see interesting topics that my classmates had posted on their blogs and also to check on their T.V ads aswell. On my search there where actually alot of thing that were posted but only one did caught my attention. It was the blog done by Karina Azarez a close frend of mine. Her topic was those lit of cigarettes disposed improperly by the students in our college.

I began browsing through her thought posted, then suddenly i stumbled on one line she mentioned which was " to do or not to do"? , then i asked myself what the hell was that for, was it something she wants to joke about or is she hooked with the concept of Shakespear. At first, i must agree i smiled on that tag line, unknowing that she was driving on something. I further browse on her blog then that's the time i realized what she was driving at. It was all about us making our choice on every action that we do whether it would be a help for our environment or a treat to it. She was pointing at the small of action that we do, merely disposing the lit of our cigarette improperly. It struck me because i was guilty of it! ( i plead guilty no question asked). After reading her blog, I came to a realization that what she was actually saying was damn correct, i might not know it but i do affect nature in a very big way...

What i want to drive at is this: " to those smoker let's dispose our cigarettes properly, it a small step in maintaining the beauty of nature". Remember " to do or not to do that's the question to bare in mind". =)

No comments: